Please read these terms of service (Terms of Service or ToS) carefully before accessing our website.
Our ToS may change from time to time to be in line with the developments to our application and website to give our valued users the highest satisfaction. Please check regularly the update time on top of the ToS to ensure you have read the updated version with changes.
By accessing this Website, accessible from https://toolzin.com/, you are agreeing to be bound by these Website Terms and Services and agree that you are responsible for the agreement with any applicable local laws. If you disagree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from accessing this site. The materials contained in this Website are protected by copyright and trademark law.
All the materials on Toolzin Website are provided "as is". Toolzinmakes no warranties, may it be expressed or implied, and therefore negates all other warranties. Furthermore, Toolzin does not make any representations concerning the accuracy or reliability of the use of the materials on its Website or otherwise relating to such materials or any sites linked to this Website.
3. Relationship with other Companies
- Toolzin is not affiliated with or sponsored by Instagram, Google, Facebook, or any Instagram third-party partners in any way.
- Toolzin does not have a target to tarnish the INSTAGRAM mark.
- Toolzin operates completely separately from Instagram.
- Toolzin does not attempt to wrongfully capitalize on Instagram’s reputation.
- Similarity in Toolzin and Instagram trademarks does not make any sense. These domain names and trademarks belong to absolutely different companies.
4. Account terms
- You must be 13 years or older to use this Service.
- You must be a human. Accounts registered by "bots" or other automated methods are not permitted.
- You must provide a valid email address and any other information requested in order to complete the signup process.
- Your login may only be used by one person - a single login shared by multiple people is not permitted. You may create separate logins for as many people as your plan allows.
- You are responsible for maintaining the security of your account and password. Toolzin cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage from your failure to comply with this security obligation.
- You are responsible for all Content posted and activity that occurs under your account (even when Content is posted by others who have accounts under your account).
- One person or legal entity may not maintain more than one trial account.
- You may not use the Service for any illegal or unauthorized purpose. You must not, in the use of the Service, violate any laws in your jurisdiction (including but not limited to copyright or trademark laws).
5. Changes to These Terms and Conditions
We reserve the right, at Our sole discretion, to modify or replace these Terms at any time. If a revision is material We will make reasonable efforts to provide at least 30 days notice prior to any new terms taking effect. What constitutes a material change will be determined at Our sole discretion.
By continuing to access or use Our Service after those revisions become effective, You agree to be bound by the revised terms. If You do not agree to the new terms, in whole or in part, please stop using the website and the Service.